What do they look like in detail, what do the standards mean specifically for the promotion and implementation of productions in Germany, and how are the application, reporting and testing processes structured?
On Wednesday, June 7th from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., experts from the Federal Government Commissioner for Culture and Media (BKM), the Film Funding Agency (FFA), the film funding agencies of the federal states and the working group »Green Shooting«.
We look forward to the following guests:
- Carl Bergengruen, Managing Director MFG Baden-Württemberg, Spokesman of the »Green Shooting« working group
- Peter Dinges, Director Film Funding Agency (FFA)
- Christiane Dopp, ECO Funding Consultant, Film Commission Hamburg Schleswig-Holstein
- Dr Jan Ole Püschel, Head of Department K3 (media and film including international affairs), Federal Government Commissioner for Culture and Media (BKM)
- Katharina Retzlaff, Advisor to the Executive Board / Sustainability, Film Funding Agency (FFA)
- Anna Schoeppe, Managing Director Hessen Film & Medien
Moderation and input: Philip Gassmann, green filming & TV expert.